BMS/Green Clean℠ is a commercial cleaning program that is designed to increase the health and indoor air quality of our buildings for the benefit of our employees, tenants and the environment.
BMS/Green Clean℠ program includes not only the use of Green Seal® and similar green certified products--its takes a holistic approach to sustainability and incorporates our unique philosophy that health is directly tied to our tenants/clients satisfaction. This includes the use of compliant equipment, procedures, training, occupant issues, recycling and more and is backed by our documented Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) written with the US Green Building Councils, LEED-EB certification as its foundation.
BMS is committed to developing and maintaining an environment that enhances human health and fosters a transition toward sustainability. The BMS/Green Clean℠ program is a commercial cleaning program that is designed to increase the health and quality of our buildings for the benefit of our employees, tenants and the environment. BMS is committed to continuous improvement in:
- Demonstrating institutional practices that promote sustainability, including measures to increase efficiency and use of renewable resources, and to decrease production of waste and hazardous materials, both in BMS’s own operations and in those of its suppliers.
- Promoting health, productivity and safety of the BMS community through design and maintenance of the built environment.
- Enhancing the health of our building’s ecosystems.
- Developing planning tools to enable comparative analysis of sustainability implications and to support long-term economic, environmental and socially responsible decision-making.
- Encouraging environmental inquiry and institutional learning throughout the company.
- Establishing indicators for sustainability that will enable monitoring reporting and continuous improvement.